- Calon Presiden Brazil, Eduardo Campos tewas pada kecelakaan pesawat di kota pelabuhan Santos, hari Rabu (13/08/2014)
- Aktor Robin William meninggal dunia tanggal 11 Agustus
- Indonesia kehilangan legenda Srimulat. Pelawak Indonesia Mamiek Prakoso meninggal dunia.
- #singleCommentHeader .formContainer >.title, .hide-comment-buttons #loginButtonContainer display: none; /* Expandable MPU fix */ #side .x300 overflow: visible!important; /* Collapsing Skyscraper fix */ .ad div.skyscraper height:auto!important;padding:0px!important; .ad div#mpu.skyscraper height:600px!important; Tony Blair to be called before House of Commons IRA 'On the Runs' inquiry - Home News - UK - The Independent Friday 12 December 2014 Apps eBooks i Jobs Dating Shop News UK Home News UK Politics Scottish independence Crime Weird News World EuropeAmericas Middle East Asia Africa Australasia World Politics World History Novaya Gazeta (English) WW1 Moments Business Business NewsBusiness Comment Business Analysis & Features Sharewatch SME Market News Market Epic Market Heatmaps Market Screener Business Directory ES Business Connections Create a business profile People Science Environment Climate Change Green Living Nature Media OpinionTV & Radio Press Online Advertising Technology Education News Schools Further Higher Primary Tables 2011 Secondary Tables 2012 Training & Courses MBA & Executive Images Obituaries Diary Corrections Newsletter Appeals Video People Voices Sport Tech Life Property Arts + Ents Travel Money IndyBest Student Offers CIA Torture Tory myths debunked Homeless Veterans Campaign - Donate George Osborne Greece Michael Gove News >UK >Home News Tony Blair to be called before House of Commons IRA 'On the Runs' inquiry The committee said Mr Blair had been "extremely disrespectful" when he did not positively respond to an invitation to give evidence earlier this yearKashmira Gander Kashmira Gander Kashmira Gander writes for the Independent and Independent on Sunday More articles from this journalist Follow Kashmira Gander Wednesday 10 December 2014 Print Your friend's email address Your email address Note: We do not store your email address(es) but your IP address will be logged to prevent abuse of this feature. Please read our Legal Terms & Policies A A A Email Former Prime Minister Tony Blair is to be questioned by a House of Commons inquiry over a controversial government scheme to deal with suspected IRA fugitives.Members of the Northern Ireland Affairs Committee summoned Mr Blair to appear on 14 January, after it complained last month that he did not response positively to an invitation to give evidence sent nine months ago.The OTRS scheme formulated by the last Labour government at the request of Sinn Fein saw letters issued to more than 200 suspects, which said they were not wanted by the UK authorities.The probe was triggered after County Donegal man John Downey was to go on trial charged with killing four soldiers in the 1982 IRA Hyde Park bombing. However, the judge halted the trial when it emerged he had been sent one of the letters in error.Read more: Can Blair really be worth 'only ">Tony Blair is going to be called before the House of Commons – this is why
- apa itu heat and energy
- Get rid of AdShooter – How To execute a AdShooter Elimination On Your Computer system
dunia, kesehatan, komputer, internet, smartphone, teknologi, forum